Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wellstone plane downed by 'pilot error' says Ventura

Was listening to Alex Jones's interesting interview with former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, played on "The Alex Jones Show" on GCN.

After discussing government complicity in terror attacks, Jones asks Ventura about Minnesota Gov. Paul Wellstone's plane crash in 2002 and whether or not it was taken down or simply crashed due to pilot error. Ventura got very loud at this question and said it was "pilot error" and that "I would've never flown that day." He then dismissed Prof. Jim Fetzer's research (which would include his book "American Assassination" which I reviewed for a Louisiana newspaper almost two years ago). I wonder if Fetzer (who will be on "Hannity and Colmes" tonight) will respond to Ventura's comments on the Jones show.

2 comments:

FĂ«anor said...

I checked this blog tonight specifically to see what you'd write about Ventura's comment. I knew that wasn't going to sit well with you!

The guy had such a sadness about him, it seemed, but I was glad to hear about Kinky Friedman's campaign. It looks like it's really gathering steam... I don't want to get my hopes up, but wouldn't it be great if he got elected?

Gordon Cole said...

Yes, it would. If Texans re-elect Gov. Goodhair, they get what they deserve.