Thursday, August 10, 2006

'Saturday Night Live' actor aware of 9/11 truth

Saw this over at 9/11 Blogger today ... a man at Lollapalooza in Chicago ran into "Saturday Night Live" actor Horatio Sanz and offered him some truth DVDs.

Writes contributor Gary Franchi Jr.: “You look familiar what is your name?” I asked. “Horatio” he replied. “Would you like a free DVD about the truth of 9/11, the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center?” I questioned.“Oh, you mean Loose Change?’ he replied.“Yeah, that is on the disk too, along with Evidence to the Contrary and Painful Deceptions, it’s the last one.”
“Sure, I’ll take it.” He said, as I placed the DVD in his hand.“Horatio, could I get a picture?” I turned on the camera, stretched out my arm, and snapped a picture with the last of my battery. Then he thanked me, and walked away led by his staff.
--END--
I knew there was a reason why I always liked Horatio Sanz.

No comments: