Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Charges dropped in Duke rape case

Thank goodness we're about to hear the last of this idiotic Duke lacrosse rape case. Normally I wouldn't address such a story on this blog, but I think it warrants attention because it was becoming such an outrageous travesty of justice.

I mean, this Mike Nifong guy is a total dirtball for dragging those kids through the gutter. It was a total sham, and given the alleged victim, Crystal Gail Mangum, prosecutors should've known off the bat to be cautious before bringing charges against the lacrosse-playing trio. As for Nifong, I hope officials in North Carolina disbar the halfwit. I don't think he fully appreciates the uproar he's caused in his community and beyond, particularly in regards to delicate race issues in the South just a generation or two past the days of segregation.

For more thoughts on this case and a shocking case in Tennessee that received next to no attention in the mainstream media, click here.

1 comment:

Celticancestor said...

Duke and Durham conspired to railroad these 3 boys as explained in a Dec. 2007 lawsuit. I believe Robert K. Steel, Board of Trustees, is NWO and is Dep. Treasurer of the US under Bush. The DOJ refused to investigate and I think Steel must have convinced them not to. Just my opinion, but it was a conspiracy to railroad these boys. Duke Police knew they were innocent but even though Duke Police had jurisdiction, they gave it over to Durham police who hated Duke students. The media will not report any of this but check out liestoppers blog for the low down.