Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lord Bush takes down America, one unconstitutional law at a time

While I was trying to enjoy my morning cuppa joe and a bagel at a local coffeehouse, the TV was tuned to CNN. There, on my screen was Lord Bush, surrounded by the usual cast of traitors - Gonzales, Rumsfeld, Cheney ... I think I even saw that loser Ashcroft. Yep, Lord Bush was signing the Military Commissions Act of 2006 into law. He gave some idiotic speech, saying how he's "protecting the homeland" and how this is the right thing to do and how they're combating "evil." The BushCo crime syndicate just loves to throw their lies right into our face.

Incredibly, as I type this, a dispatcher on the police scanner called for cops to check on an "Iranian male walking a dog claiming he is a political refugee." The dispatcher also said "neighbors are concerned." Will this poor sap get picked up, charged with loitering or somesuch, and end up in one of Bush's torture chambers? This stuff is happening right before our eyes, people!!

Maybe the Supreme Court will find the law unconstitutional. Maybe not. Read more here.

No comments: